Friday, February 10, 2017

Open carry in Texas

I think that Texans should be able to open carry where ever they go. Of course some people will disagree with this, they will feel that it is a risk for everyone who is around. I personally would open carry in designated areas, because there will be some place where you still have to conceal carry, like bars, banks, etc. Anther really big place I say one someone should conceal carry is on any school premises, it can really have a negative effect on students at any school. I think this is a big issue, because it gives us the the right to exercise our second amendment by law, so it depends if people what the support this so we can be able practice this right. I believe if we are able to practice this right more we are able to teach younger crowd more about gun safety.  policy.http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/227005931-story

No comments:

Post a Comment